Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Mountain Vista Medical Center opened in 2007 offering world-class medical expertise in a facility equipped with the most advanced medical technology. Located in east Mesa, Arizona, Mountain Vista offers comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
- Established team with 11 physicians, 4 APPs, and a clinical performance nurse
- 178-bed acute care hospital known for its resort-like setting featuring all private rooms, electronic health records, room service, and wireless Internet access
- Hospitalists run codes
- Open 30-bed ICU – hospitalists co-manage patients with procedural support available
- Procedures are not required
- Part-time option available
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Mesa, Arizona is one of America’s fastest-growing cities located just 15 miles east of Phoenix in Maricopa County. Mesa offers the benefits of a major metropolis with a suburban feel. Mesa’s bustling economy supports a diverse community filled with highly rated golf courses, sporting facilities, festivals, and art events for all ages including the seasonal fan-favorite Chicago Cubs Spring Training baseball.