Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, not for profit level II trauma center that is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care offering both inpatient and outpatient health services, including a state-of-the-art cancer center, a heart center, orthopedics, neurosciences, and rehabilitation services, women’s and children’s services.
- 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 24 bed open ICU; intensivists are the consulting physicians
- No Procedures required
- Block schedule; 8 on/8 off with one night
- Part-time option available
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Mission Hills is a suburban neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles; the largest city in California and home of the nation’s television and film industry. The residents of Mission Hills enjoy over 300 days of sunshine every year with access to endless entertainment and recreational activities at the nearby mountains, Pacific Ocean and desert valleys.
Awards and Accolades
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet recognition
- Healthgrades America’s Best 50 Hospitals™
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™
- U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospital
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Quality Measures Gold Plus Quality Achievement with Stroke and Type 2 Diabetes Honor Rolls
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work™ in Healthcare