Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a physician-founded and led hospital medicine practice that started in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. We believe this starts by offering a better career model designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
WellStar Health System is the largest health system in Georgia and is known for its innovative care, quality, and access to healthcare. This medical center stays ahead of technology which has helped them to be leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of an extensive array of health conditions.
- 392-bed non-profit community hospital
- Established team of 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Full subspecialty support
- Hospitalists run codes
- Central lines are required; must be comfortable with intubations
- Open 26 bed ICU
- H1b eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
East Point, Georgia, located 5 minutes from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, is a quaint, ethnically diverse urban and friendly community. The area boasts several Fortune 500 companies, diversity in population, and strong economic growth. The city attracts everyone from young professionals to active adults and families. It is also known for its Marta rail transportation system, historic downtown, and Camp Creek Marketplace which features 100 shops and boutiques along with restaurants, hotels, and over a million square feet of commercial and retail space. East Point is a bustling historic district and close suburban community to Atlanta that is home to festivals, theatre, sporting events, and a vibrant downtown. Enjoy the convenience of being near a large metropolitan city with the comfort of in-town living.