Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Focused on the community members in Rockwall and surrounding areas of Dallas, this hospital is located on 33 acres in the heart of Rockwall, lakeside by Lake Ray Hubbard. Offering 120 beds for acute medical and surgical needs, advanced medical technology and comprehensives services focused on quality patient care and safety. Additionally, they proudly offer a separate full-service emergency room for the communities in and around North Rockwall and Southern Collin County.
- Established team of 8 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- ED run codes
- No call
- Open ICU; no procedures
- Codes and rapid response are required
- EPIC EMR
- Internal medicine trained physicians with a minimum of one year of hospitalist experience
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in a fantastic location just 22 miles from downtown Dallas and right on Lake Ray Hubbard! You have a variety of communities to choose from in both North and South Dallas. Great Schools, a strong housing market, and a diverse job market. There is an array of family activities so you can have something to do each day of the year!
- No state income tax
- Close proximity to DFW International Airport allows for easy access to Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and other areas within a few hours for business or those quick weekend getaways! This is just one of the many reasons DFW consistently remains a highly desirable area for home buyers and employers
- Sub-Tropical climates allow for an endless variety of entertainment which includes everything from a vibrant nightlife to year-round activities including boating, golf, motor racing, biking, tennis, golf, and water sports
- With a diverse culture and economy, DFW has some of the trendiest shopping and allows for endless choices of dining, music, and museums. It is considered the museum capital of the Southwest
- For those sports fans, DFW is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, The Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers
- Dallas/Fort Worth named one of the “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News