Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center is a not-for-profit, 152-bed acute care, community-based hospital serving the medical needs of the greater Nampa, Idaho area. The hospital works to improve the health and well-being of those they serve through high-quality care and state-of-the-art facilities.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a Level III Trauma Center. They are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most optimal care for all critically ill and injured patients. This distinction ensures we maintain the highest standards for chest pain, stroke, orthopedic and general surgery, and emergency care. It also creates a foundation of medical excellence, innovation, and collaboration that makes the overall care all our patients receive throughout the region, that much better.
- Established 8 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners team with clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU; 18 beds; Sound co-manages the critical patients
- Procedures preferred, but not mandatory
- Vent management required
- PT and FT positions with flexible scheduling
- Recent increase in compensation!
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Idaho is more than just potatoes! Covering 2 time zones, this Pacific NW state runs from Canada to Nevada encompassing the Continental Divide. Your new residence will be in the midst of forested mountain peaks, high desert plains, and sun-drenched valleys. Enjoy four distinct seasons and all the outdoor activities that attract over 20 million visitors annually including hiking, mountain biking, rafting, skiing, and fly fishing. Boise, which is less than 25 minutes from Nampa, has a very strong local economy & is one of the fastest-growing cities in America. It offers cultural experiences such as numerous renowned museums, local wineries, diverse dining options for foodies, & Division 1-A college sports. You get the best of all worlds with rural, suburban, and city activities!