Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center is a not-for-profit, 100-bed acute care, community-based hospital serving the medical needs of the greater Nampa, Idaho area. The hospital works to improve the health and well-being of those they serve through high-quality care and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Established 8 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners team with clinical performance nurse
- ED runs codes
- Open ICU; 18 beds; Sound co-manages the critical patients
- Procedures preferred, but not mandatory
- Vent management requeired
- PT and FT positions with flexible scheduling
- Recent increase in compensation!
- Internal medicine physician preferred but will accept FM with 1-2 years of experience
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Idaho is more than just potatoes! Covering 2 time zones, this Pacific NW state runs from Canada to Nevada encompassing the Continental Divide. Your new residence will be located in the midst of forested mountain peaks, high desert plains, and sun-drenched valleys. Enjoy four distinct seasons and all of the outdoor activities that attract over 20 million visitors annually. With a very strong local economy & low cost of living, Boise is one of the fastest-growing cities in America and offers cultural experiences such as numerous renowned museums, local wineries, diverse dining options for foodies, & Division 1-A college sports.