Through People, We Make a Difference
Owned by Duke LifePoint Hospital, Haywood Regional opened its door in 1927 as North Carolina’s first county hospital.
- 159-bed, private hospital
- Team of 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hospitalists are responsible for codes
- Open ICU; Procedures are not required
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off; 7 am – 7 pm. No nights required
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Clyde is located near the scenic beauty of Asheville, North Carolina. Asheville is a city rich in heritage and a diverse culinary experience. Home of the world-famous Biltmore Estate, the area is filled with natural wonders and architectural treasures. Experience breathtaking scenic vistas and the highest peaks of the Appalachian Mountains. An outdoor destination for perfect all-season exploration and recreational activities. The area has a diverse retail scene with many tree-lined shopping districts, vintage apparel and art galleries, festivals, and museums.