Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital is a 49-bed, nonprofit, community hospital. MH Cadillac serves seven counties in northern Michigan and is one of nine hospitals within the Munson Healthcare System.
- Team of 4 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 6-bed, low acuity; Procedures experience is not required
- No call environment
- The hospitalist team is responsible for codes
- No night shift requirement
- IM or FM board certification is required; Residents are welcome to apply!
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Cadillac is centrally located in northern lower Michigan. Cadillac is home to Lake Mitchell and Lake Cadillac, which are connected by a small canal among other inland lakes and rivers. Cadillac is home to Four Winns and offers exceptional boating plus fishing. In the winter, Cadillac is a popular downhill and cross-country skiing and snowboarding destination with 34 downhill runs and miles of trails.