Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode – through anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
- 60-bed, not-for-profit hospital; Brand new hospital opening September 2022!
- No call environment
- Open ICU; Procedure experience required
- No code responsibility
- Integrated care program – Sound manages the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians (BC/BE)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Hobbs, NM is considered the gateway to New Mexico, located less than four miles west of the Texas Border and representing the best of the “high desert”, with blue sky vistas, spectacular sunsets, and warm sunshine. A truly multicultural heritage, with a mild climate and abundant sunshine, New Mexico is a great place to enjoy the outdoors.