Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Ascension St. John Owosso is a 36-bed short-term, acute care hospital 20 minutes North of downtown Tulsa.
- Established team with 2 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalists run codes
- Closed ICU
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Awards and Recognitions
- Five-Star Quality Rating from CMS
- Ascension St. John Owasso was recently awarded a five-star rating, the highest achievement level possible, from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service.
- Ascension St. John Owasso was named one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals
- For the fourth year in a row, Ascension St. John Owasso has been named to the 2020 IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals list. This honor recognizes Ascension St. John Owasso as one of the top-performing hospitals in the nation for 2020.
- Ascension St. John Owasso Earns Excellence in Healthcare Awards from Professional Research Consultants
- Ascension St. John Owasso received awards from healthcare market research firm Professional Research Consultants for 2020-21; 5-Star patient satisfaction award (Top 10% Nationally) overall hospital rating and a 4-Star patient satisfaction award (Top 25% Nationally) for overall quality of care in its Emergency Department