Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Join a collegial, collaborative group delivering high-quality, team-based care in a rural setting in northern Michigan. Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital, a 120-bed, non-profit hospital, was recognized by the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health and iVantage Analytics for top performance and excellence in outcomes. The hospital serves Crawford, Roscommon, and Oscoda counties, as well as Camp Grayling, which is one of the largest national guard stations across the country.
- Highly engaged team of 4 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- The hospitalist team is responsible for codes
- 6-bed, open ICU that operates like a step-down unit
- Procedures are required: central lines and vent management
- J1 eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Known for its outdoor activities and laid-back lifestyle, the picturesque community of Grayling is the small town everyone has been looking for and the perfect setting to raise a family, start or complete a career. There are many excellent housing options varying from historical homes to the privacy of rustic settings, as well as excellent schools, shopping & recreational opportunities nearby. Outdoor life is the name of the game – hiking, biking, and kayaking, canoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, camping, hunting, and fishing, are just 5 minutes away. Located just 50 miles from Traverse City, the area offers city access and its own endless year-round events for the sort of lifestyle a family would want including museums, historic landmarks, golf courses, and festivals.