Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
Join a team of 5 physicians and 3 experienced nurse practitioners at Samaritan Hospital, a community-based hospital that is part of the Samaritan Health Organization.
- The annual ED volume is 24,000
- Level III trauma center
- 24 hours physician coverage, 12 hours APP
- Epic EMR with Dragon Dictation
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
What Matters to You
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being “the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve” is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing you are part of an organization that supports you.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
Moses Lake is a hidden gem in Washington and is considered the hub between Seattle and Spokane. The lake offers numerous options for lakefront living and is a summertime attraction for much of Washington residents. The backdrop offers mountain views and spectacular sunsets. Within a 30-minute drive, the Gorge Amphitheater attracts residents from across the US with numerous concert venues and was named “most scenic concert venue in the world” by Wall Street Journal. Residents are able to enjoy the amenities of the Pacific NW while escaping the rain. With 300 days of sunlight per year, residents take advantage of hunting, fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, and snow skiing. There is also an abundance of apple, grape, and cherry orchards which feed one of the major industries – agriculture. There are also several industrial companies and data centers making for a strong economy.