Emergency Medicine Medical Director – Regional Traveling (Eastern US)
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 clinicians across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed traveling medical director (Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs. We have medical director ambassador opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Medical Director?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound’s core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Board certification in emergency medicine required
- Prior medical director experience preferred
- 5+ years of emergency medicine experience required
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care