Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Sound Physicians has a CRNA leadership opportunity for an experienced CRNA to join our new team of 13 CRNAs and 5 MDs at Winter Haven Hospital in beautiful Winter Haven, FL. Since 1926 Winter Haven Hospital has been caring for patients in central Florida, with its more than 500 beds Winter Haven Hospital is part of the award-winning BayCare Health System, a group of 15 not-for-profit hospitals. Sound Physician’s care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience. This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic healthcare companies in the U.S.; you’ll work with innovative and vibrant leaders and a team that hones your skills and fosters your leadership potential. At Sound, CRNAs are highly valued and encouraged to work at their full scope of practice.
- Excellent Compensation $205 – $215,000 + $20,000.00 sign-on + leadership stipend!
- 1099 or w2 option; 7 weeks of vacation
- CRNA Leadership position with a strong support system; CRNAs making decisions for CRNAs
- Great schedule; Monday through Friday no nights, no weekends, and no call!
- Variety of cases; General, Vascular, Ortho, Neuro Spine, EP, Endo, Uro, Bariatrics
- Practice full scope, top of your license; CRNAs do regional blocks
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location & Lifestyle
Winter Haven is in central Florida, east of Tampa. It is a boating paradise surrounded by lakes connected by canals with many waterside restaurants and attractions. The City of Lakes, as it is known, is also home to the largest Lego Land and is located on the Florida Antique Loop near the home of the annual Florida Strawberry Festival. Barbecue fans enjoy Pigfest where 150+ BBQ teams fire up their pits each January. Winter Haven has all the community amenities you could want and is a quick drive from Tampa. With great schools and a real estate market where your dollar goes farther, Winter Haven is a great relocation option.
- Top 20% of large U.S. health systems based on clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience, financial health, and contributions to community health
- 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma
- Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces by the Tampa Bay Times every year since 2015