What Matters to You
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Located in the heart of southeast Missouri, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center encompasses two hospitals and numerous healthcare service facilities, including cancer treatment centers and physical therapy and rehabilitation facilities. Offering a range of medical services and procedures to patients in the region, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center brings quality health care to this community with various services and an experienced team of physicians and caregivers.
- 1099 position
- Comp: $500k + $50k Chief Stipend + $30k sign-on bonus
- 26-week position – 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Case Mix: Ortho, pediatric dental, Urology, GYN, Endoscopy, bronchoscopy, chronic pain, Ortho spine, general, robotic, interventional radiology, podiatry, CV service line to resume, soon
- Supervision model
- Backup call to CRNA
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Location and Lifestyle
Poplar Bluff is a small city in Butler County in Southeast Missouri is known as “The Gateway to the Ozarks”.