What Matters to You
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Located in the beautiful suburb of Sunnyvale, Baylor Scott & White in Sunnyvale is a 70-bed hospital serving the community since 2009. The hospital offers many services including general surgeries, urology, cath lab, imaging, orthopedics, and spine.
Sound Anesthesia is searching for an experienced Anesthesiologist to join our team as Chief of Anesthesia at Baylor Scott & White – Sunnyvale. This is a rare opportunity due to our current site chief being promoted to Regional Medical Director. This facility offers a family-like environment in a community hospital setting. The Chief MD will have a no-call position working Monday through Friday only. No weekends. Do not miss out on the opportunity to join a growing Anesthesia business in the DFW area. Our culture and reputation are unmatched.
Opportunity highlights include:
- 4 points of service with 3 ORs plus an endo and cath lab if needed
- 1 MD and 5 CRNA model; supervision model
- No call position for MD; Monday – Friday only. No weekends
- Scope includes: general, ortho, spine
- No trauma, no OB, no hearts, no high acuity peds
Sound Benefits include:
- Base compensation + Quality bonus + Chief stipend totaling $450,000
- 8 weeks PTO
- Full company benefits with 401k plan and matching
- Company-paid malpractice insurance
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Location and Lifestyle
Sunnyvale is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Dallas and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Giving residents a more rural feel in the suburb, Sunnyvale offers more space for its residents while being close enough to get to the heart of Dallas. Having a highly-rated public school system is a huge attraction for families with children.