Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
What Matters to You
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Texas Vista Medical Center is a 325-bed facility providing care to the residents of Southwest San Antonio. The facility is a Designated Level IV trauma center and lever II Stroke Center specializing in Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Women’s Health, Emergency Services, Physical Therapy, Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatric Services.
Sound Anesthesia is excited to be expanding to San Antonio, Texas! Starting November 2022, we will be partnering with Steward Health to provide anesthesia services to the community of Southwest San Antonio and we are looking for a physician Chief of Anesthesia to join our team.
Opportunity highlights include:
- Chief opportunity to include clinical and administrative duties
- 3 MD model; 2 general and 1 CV + 6 general CRNAs
- Scope of practice includes: General, Orthopedics, Urology, Vascular, Bariatrics, OB, health GYN, and Neurology (no cranes)
- Annual case volume: Approx 8,900 with one location
- Closed off group; not follow the surgeon
- Guaranteed 1099 package with malpractice covered
- Path to Partnership™ opportunity for full-time MD
- 17 weeks off
Location and Lifestyle
At its core, San Antonio is rich in culture and adventure. The population is rich in diversity which is what makes the city stand out as the 4th friendliest city in the country. There is something for everyone in San Antonio, whether you are looking for food, Texas BBQ, or craft beer. The Alamo City is Texas’ best-kept secret as it hosts affordable real estate, low taxes, major sports teams, and mild winter- dubbing it a small-town feel with big city amenities.