Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Woman’s Hospital, located in Johnson AR, is a 64-bed full-service facility that is dedicated to women’s health. Willow Creek Women’s hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and in 2021 received the Governor’s Award for Performance excellence. The hospital specializes in the following services: OB/GYN, Level IIIa neonatal ICU, 24/7 maternal-fetal medicine for high-risk pregnancies, OB/GYN emergency department, breast imaging center, gynecologic oncology, and cosmetic surgery.
- Scope includes general, OB (2000), endo, plastics, and ortho placement of epidurals, spinals, and option to do general cases.
- 2-3 years OB experience preferred; MD backup from home.
- SOLO in-house position with MD backup during the day, MD backup from home at night
- 24-hour shifts
- 1099 and W2 options available
- Comp $218k W-2 – $240k 1099 + $25k sign-on bonus + 13 weeks PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Welcome to the heart of America and small-town living. Johnson has a population of 3,631 and has a rich history of mining lime. It is in the pristine Ozark Mountains which provides a multitude of outdoor activities. Johnson is surrounded by beautiful valleys and hosts several natural springs. The area provides many opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings