Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Northeast Regional Medical Center, a level III trauma center, is highly awarded and recognized, and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, and Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is a 4 Star CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Quality Star Rating, ACC Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Medically directed but very collegial and stable department
- Comp $215k base, a sign-on bonus of $60k, plus additional earning potential
- Variety of Cases: general, ortho, ENT, peds dental, podiatry, endoscopy, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, urology; No cardiac or neuro
- Backup call for MDs
- Great quality of life position with 6 weeks PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Join us in our collaborative team environment to the highest extent of your licensure!
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Kirksville, MO is known as Missouri’s North Star and is located in the heart of northeast Missouri close to several major metropolitan areas, including Columbia, MO, Saint Louis, and Kansas City is within a few hour’s commute. A 3,000-acre state park surrounds the city and is known for being some of the nation’s top hunting grounds. Kirksville’s vibrant blend of art, history, recreation, and nature will impress you as they host many classic small-town festivals to premier cultural events. The community is also home to several higher learning institutions and several large media broadcast stations.