Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital Fort Worth is a 30-bed acute care facility located in Forth Worth, TX. The hospital offers a wide range of services including General, Bariatrics, ENT, GYN, Ortho, Ortho Spine, Pain Mgt, Plastics, Podiatry, and Urology.
Sound Anesthesia is searching for a part-time 1099 CRNA. This unique position may grow to full-time as service lines grow with the facility. This opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside many of DFW’s reputable surgeons and with a strong team of CRNAs led by Sound’s Chief Anesthetist Officer, Andi Damron.
The position includes:
- CRNA autonomy and true collaborative practice between MDs and CRNAs
- Scope including general, bariatrics, podiatry, GYN, Ortho, Ortho Spine, ENT, Plastics, and Pain Management
- 1099, hourly rate with the opportunity to go to FT with growth
- Malpractice insurance covered by Sound
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Fort Worth is a city with a small-town feel where you get to know your neighbors. Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozens of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, championship golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums, and galleries.