Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
This is a great opportunity to work at The Surgery Center, a state-of-the-art multi-specialty surgical facility with five anesthetizing locations in the Oxford, Alabama area. The Surgery Center is licensed and inspected by The Alabama Department of Public Health and accredited by AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).
- Approx 7800 cases annually
- Case-mix includes Dental, Endo, ENT, GYN, Ophthalmology, Ortho, Plastics, Podiatry, Urology, and Pain
- Monday – Friday; no weekends or holidays
- No call
- 4 ORs and 2 procedure rooms
- 1 MD, 5 CRNA model
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Boarded by the NBCRNA and hold an AL license
- Comfortable with pediatric cases – a fair amount of dental, adenoid, ENT sedation
- Regional Ultrasound-Guided block skills preferred or a strong interest to learn
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnovers
Oxford is a small town of about 21,000 people that is surrounded by the Cheaha Mountains and the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as the Talledega National Forest.