Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Tri-City Medical Center has served San Diego County’s coastal communities of North San Diego County since 1961. As a full-service acute care hospital with over 500 physicians practicing in over 60 specialties, Tri-City is vital to the well-being of the San Diego community. With over 2,100 employees, Tri-City Medical Center boasts state-of-the-art technology and specializes in several robotic and minimally invasive surgical techniques. The hospital has received a Gold Seal of Approval® from the Joint Commission showcasing a commitment to safe and effective patient care for the residents of the community.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – Sound Anesthesia has an incredible new opportunity in the North San Diego suburb of Oceanside, CA!
- 6 ORs and 1 OB suite per day
- Increasing the current CRNA model to include general OR CRNAs; supervision by MD, but will run your own cases
- Scope includes: General, OB/GYN, ENT, Ortho, healthy peds, Regional, Ortho, minor Vascular; no high-risk OB or trauma
- Robust compensation package with a 48-week annual contract (6 weeks off), and guaranteed compensation + call pay + hourly rate if called in
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Board Certified by the NBCRNA and licensed in CA
- Comfort and proficiency in OB; epidurals and spinals
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with a group; can-do attitude
- Not looking for per diem/locums or part-time; will only consider full-time availability
Location & Lifestyle
Located in North San Diego County, Oceanside is known as a true SoCal beach town with a laid-back vibe. This highly desirable city showcases spectacular beaches with ideal weather year-round with local shopping and relaxation away from the big LA traffic. Oceanside beaches consist of three miles of coastline that are perfect for a casual family outing or surfing/fishing adventures as well as world-class restaurants with a variety of ethnic flares. Recognized as one of the most livable places in the nation, Oceanside has diverse neighborhoods, each with its own character, and a safe and academically strong school system.