Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is a 204 acute-care facility that serves two locations in the Southeast Texas regions of Port Arthur and Beaumont. The facility has received numerous recognitions including accreditations for chest pain, stroke, trauma, NICU, and orthopedics. Both locations offer state-of-the-art emergency rooms and provide leading-edge and exceptional emergency, surgical, and diagnostic services. The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is physician-owned and brings expert medical expertise and compassion to every patient cared for on-site.
Sound Anesthesia has new opportunities at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas on the Port Arthur and Beaumont campuses. The new contract starts on November 2022. Excellent opportunity for a high-income position.
Opportunity highlights include:
- MD to cover Port Arthur only; Will cover general and CV cases on site; will not cover OB
- Scope of practice: CV (only MD), OB/GYN, general, neuro (backs), ENT, Peds ENT, Plastics, Podiatry, GI/Endo
- Running 6 POS per day with 1 being CV
- For CV cases, do all your own cases; general cases will supervise CRNAs
- High compensation of $635,000
- 1099 with organization-paid malpractice insurance
- 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off position
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Located just an hour outside of Houston Proper, Beaumont and Port Arthur offer safe communities to practice medicine with affordable real estate options. Have the ability to generate high compensation close to the big city.