Associate Medical Director, Hospital Medicine
Join A Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
The Associate Medical Director works under the direction of the System Medical Director to ensure the successful execution of core deliverables, programs, and processes. This position is 100% clinical with an excellent opportunity to grow into leadership within Sound!
CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial Livingston, a beautifully modern and innovative facility, provides patients with access to 24/7 critical care, diagnostic services, and much more. The medical and nursing staff at CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial supports the health of the surrounding communities through compassionate care, constant innovation, and unwavering, unmatched dedication. Located just off Highway 59 south, the 66-bed hospital provides more than 60,000 patient services each year, with half of those services being offered in the Level 4 Trauma-designated Emergency Department. With advanced technology and a wide array of services, highly trained nurses and physicians are prepared to tackle all of life’s emergencies and beyond.
- 66 bed hospital
- Team of 2 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners; Sub-specialty back-up available
- Average census: 10-13
- 182 shifts per year; 7 on 7 off block schedule (day shift 7am-7pm); Day shifts only, advanced practitioners cover nights
- Open 8 bed ICU; No procedures required
- No code requirement
- Paragon EMR
- Board certification/board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with ACLS certification; 2+ years of experience required
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Here For You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. As an Associate Medical Director, we know you will add tremendous value to the organization as you are afforded the autonomy to make program-scale decisions and develop innovative solutions that make Sound an employer of choice for clinicians and partner of choice for hospitals. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. We’ve made deep investments in our learning & development team which have a host of material to accelerate onboarding and mentorship to ensure colleague success in new roles.
- Customized learning platform geared toward physicians at all stages of their professional and personal development
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes