Associate Medical Director
Through People, We Make a Difference
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial is a 184-bed acute care facility and one of the region’s premier healthcare providers. Surgery, maternity, intensive care, medical care, and emergency services have always been key services available at Adventist Health Lodi, but in recent years, the organization has grown to operate five primary care medical practices, a free outreach clinic, and 10 specialty medical practices, treating almost 20,000 patients annually.
- Established team with 10 physicians and clinical performance nurse
- No call
- No procedures required
- ED runs codes
- Co-managed 10 bed ICU
- 7on/7off – full-time clinical position
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 2+ years of hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Salary range: $390k-$410k; dependent upon experience
Sound Physicians is a physician-founded and led hospital medicine practice that started in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. We believe this starts by offering a better career model designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode, including anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Scenically located between the San Francisco Bay and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lodi is a city of over 60,000 people in the center portion of California’s Central Valley. Known as the Zinfandel Capital of the World, Lodi boasts over 85 boutique wineries and the opportunity to taste over 100 different award-winning varietals. Lodi’s vibrant downtown offers brick-lined streets with restaurants, tasting rooms, specialty boutiques, and more with the classic Mission Arch a beloved focal point. In addition, the Mokelumne River flows along the edge of town and forms the Lodi Lake Wilderness Area. Lodi offers an abundance of recreation, from cycling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and rafting to tubing, canoeing, fishing, and much more.
- Leapfrog “Grade A” for Hospital Safety
- Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award for stroke care
- Top 10% of national inpatient rehab facilities by UDSMR. In top 10% for 10 consecutive years.
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- The first and only hospital in California to become a Gold Champion National Safe Sleep Hospital
- Gold recognition for workplace health achievement from the American Heart Association.
- Beacon Award for Excellence by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (2016)
- ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission (2014)