Anesthesiologist – Regional Traveling
Success Happens When you Start With your People
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both physicians and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
As an employed traveling physician, you will travel to a variety of hospital programs. Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. While the average length of an assignment in one city is 6 months, however, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrate our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) certified with 3+ years of experience required
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be open to location and assignments across the country
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing and professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
- Experienced and dedicated Anesthesia leadership with over 30 years in the industry
- Leadership Pathway – grow with Sound Anesthesia
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Malpractice & tail insurance provided
- Full-time position with benefits, including 401K with match, CME, health, dental and vision, etc.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.