Anesthesiologist $525,000 Annual Compensation!
Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Nashua, New Hampshire; $525k Annual Compensation; M-F Schedule
Sound is excited to be the new anesthesia partner with Southern New Hampshire Hospital!
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a 188-bed acute care facility located in the heart of downtown Nashua, has a medical staff of over 500 primary and specialty care providers from Foundation Medical Partners, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua, and local independent practices. The Medical Center has been a Magnet® hospital since 2006, as well as earning DNV GL Healthcare accreditation, and awards as Lung Care Screening Center, Go Clear Award , and Most Wired Hospital.
- Compensation: $525,000 annually; Additional stipend for Medical Director
- Case mix includes Cardiac, OB, Neuro, Ortho, plastics, endo, GI, and trauma
- Monday – Friday schedule 7a-3p with shared call responsibility
- Physicians and CRNA’s work within a highly collaborative environment of mutual respect and dedication to patient care
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and a current, unrestricted license in Pennsylvania is required; New grads are welcome to apply!
As a physician-founded and led organization with more than twenty years of experience managing hospitals’ clinical programs, Sound has quickly gained traction as a leader in Anesthesia. From implementation to continuous improvement, hospitals benefit from our change management expertise. Our partners know that we implement new programs with minimal friction and drive the change necessary for continued success.
We build strong leaders who develop high-performing, collaborative clinical teams and empower clinicians with a comprehensive library of protocols to provide standardized, repeatable, and measurable processes.
Location & Lifestyle
Have the best of both worlds, suburban living with an easy drive into Boston and close proximity to Boston Logan Airport. Nashua offers a combination of grand historic buildings, a downtown district, traditional pedestrian-oriented urban neighborhoods, and more rural and contemporary suburban neighborhoods. Nashua is a community of active lifestyles. With the change of each season, energetic young and young-at-heart people fill the fields, the rinks, the ball courts, the diamonds, the pools, the slopes, the parks, and the tracks in dynamic sport. Nashua is a closely knit community that offers a wonderful quality of life to its residents and features a vibrant downtown known for its family-owned businesses and shops and award-winning restaurants. For these reasons, and the high-quality public school district, Money magazine named Nashua among the Top 100 Places to Live multiple times, including most recently in 2019.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings