Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physician’s care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience. This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic healthcare companies in the U.S.; you’ll work with innovative and vibrant leaders and a team that hones your skills and fosters your leadership potential. At Sound, CRNAs are highly valued and encouraged to work at their full scope of practice.
Sound Physicians is looking for an Anesthesiologist to join our new team of 5 MDs and 13 CRNAs at Winter Haven Hospital in beautiful Winter Haven, FL. Since 1926 Winter Haven Hospital has been caring for patients in central Florida. With its more than 500 beds Winter Haven Hospital is part of the award-winning BayCare Health System, a group of 15 not-for-profit hospitals.
- Excellent compensation of $425k yearly, $25,000.00 sign-on, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Great schedule; Monday – Friday, limited call – nights and weekends; 10 weeks of PTO
- Career development, robust well-being resources, and leadership pathway with Path to Partnership
- Experienced and talented CRNA team
- Variety of cases; General, Vascular, Ortho, Neuro Spine, EP, Endo, Uro, Bariatrics
- All levels of experience and residents welcome to apply
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Winter Haven is in central FL, east of Tampa. It is a boating paradise surrounded by lakes connected by canals with many waterside restaurants and attractions. The City of Lakes, as it is known, is also home to the largest Lego Land and is located on the Florida Antique Loop near the home of the annual Florida Strawberry Festival. Barbecue fans enjoy Pigfest where 150+ BBQ teams fire up their pits each January. Winter Haven has all the community amenities you could want and is a quick drive from Tampa. With great schools and a real estate market where your dollar goes farther, Winter Haven is a great relocation option.
- Top 20% of large U.S. health systems based on clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience, financial health, and contributions to community health
- 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma
- Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces by the Tampa Bay Times every year since 2015