Ambassador – Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Travel Team
Thrive Where Your Contributions Are Valued
Would you like your employer to move with you while retaining your benefits? As an employed regional traveling advanced practice provider, you will travel to a variety of hospital programs. At Sound, we provide paid expenses for travel, lodging, and licensing. You will be paid above-market compensation for your flexibility to work in various locations across the country. When you join Sound, you are joining an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement.
What does it take to be a Regional Traveling ACNP Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for Sound’s core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be a certified Acute Care NP with a current license
- Minimum of 3+ years of hospitalist experience as an ACNP
- Flexibility to cover all shifts including days, swing, and nights long term
A Day In The Life of a Regional Traveling ACNP Ambassador
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services
- Complete admissions from ED and develop treatment plans
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Days; 7 on/7off
- Compensation Range: $185k- $221k per year depending on shifts worked