Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Medical Center of South Arkansas, is a 166-bed, general acute-care, Level III Trauma Center Hospital in El Dorado, Arkansas. An award-winning facility with recognition from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade “B”, the highest score in south Arkansas, Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval 2019, and one of Arkansas Businesses Best Places to Work 2020.
Sound Anesthesia has a lucrative CRNA position available at the Medical Center of South Arkansas located in El Dorado, AR.
- Collaborative CRNA group with a perioperative consultant physician
- Home call; 1:4 rotation
- Scope of practice: OB (approx 450/year), GYN, Ortho, General, GI, Urology, minor Vascular, adolescent health peds
- Must be comfortable with neuraxial techniques
- Practice to top of your license MD backup from home
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- 1099 compensation with organization-paid malpractice insurance
- $295,000 compensation
- 10 weeks off
- Commencement bonus
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled in the heart of Arkansas, El Dorado is a town that effortlessly combines southern charm with a rich historical tapestry, making it a destination for those seeking a truly authentic experience. Renowned for its vibrant festivals, including the celebrated MusicFest in the fall and the lively Mayhaw Festival in the spring, the town’s calendar is brimming with events that showcase the best of Arkansas culture. El Dorado’s downtown area, hailed as “America’s Best Downtown” in 2009, is a testament to its commitment to preserving its heritage. For outdoor enthusiasts, the Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge, Moro Bay State Park, and the South Arkansas Arboretum State Park offer ample opportunities to explore and immerse oneself in nature’s beauty. From captivating festivals to scenic outdoor adventures, El Dorado is a place where history, culture, and natural splendor converge.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings