Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a physician-founded and led hospital medicine practice that started in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. We believe this starts by offering a better career model designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
Northwestern Medical Center is a state-of-the-art 40-bed community hospital with newly constructed, private inpatient rooms and offers 24/7 care in the emergency department with strong specialty backup. NMC offers telemedicine visits for a variety of services. Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians. Northwestern Medical Center has won several awards, including National Recognition as a Top Community Hospital, Joint Commission National Quality Awards, and National Patient Satisfaction Awards.
- Established team of 3 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hospitalists do RRT; EM and Anesthesia assist with codes
- No procedures are required; Specialty backup within the hospital
- Co-managed ICU; TeleICU from Dartmouth
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine
- H1b eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Love the outdoors? St. Alban’s, Vermont is the place for you! Enjoy the small-town feel with big-city amenities just 30 minutes away. Great ski resorts close while enjoying the beauty of all 4 seasons. Burlington, VT is 30 minutes south or be in Montreal, Canada in under 1 hour. This small town is welcoming and has a charming historic downtown area.