We are pleased to be able to sponsor
physicians who require a J-1 Visa Waiver or
H-1B Visa, as well as Green Card sponsorship.


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I require a J-1 Visa waiver, who applies for the sponsorship?
A: The Sound Physicians Immigration Team will apply for your Visa waiver 

Q: I require an H-1B Visa, who files for this Visa?
A: The Immigration Team will file your H-1B Visa through Sound Physicians.

Q: When do you file the Green Card application?
A: The Green Card application, Adjustment of Status, is fled for you upon your start date by Sound Physicians.

Q: What Visa fees does Sound Physicians cover?
A: Sound Physicians will pay for all required fling fees.