The Team - The Hospital
Berger Health System is a 94-bed facility healthcare system providing inpatient and outpatient services to seven Ohio counties.
- Loan repayment option available!
- Full integration into the Meditech Electronic Medical Record and a physician portal which is accessible anywhere via the internet
- Completely Renovated & Updated Facility
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Block Schedule – 7 days on & 7 days off
- 15 Shifts per month (12 hour shifts)
- 6 Physician Team
- Minimal Procedures Required / No On-call Responsibilities
- Open ICU with Intensivist Support Available
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Centrally located, Circleville is 25 minutes from downtown Columbus, and within a short driving distance from the metropolitan cities of Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis. With a population of 54,000, the suburban community offers a small town feel with affordable housing and many outdoor amenities including lakes, rivers, and excellent park systems.