Fort Worth, Texas - City Living at its Finest!
- Fort Worth is where city meets with Southern tradition and charm! The 17th largest city in the country and 5th largest in Texas, it is the cultural gateway to the American Southwest.
- Close proximity to DFW International Airport allows for easy access to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and other areas within a few hours for business or those quick weekend getaways! This is just one of the many reasons DFW consistently remains a highly desirable area for home buyers and employers.
- Sub-Tropical climates allows for an endless variety of entertainment which includes everything from a vibrant nightlife in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards to year round activities including: Boating, golf, motor racing, biking, tennis, golf and water sports.
- A diverse culture and economy, DFW has some of the trendiest shopping, and allows for endless choices of dining, music and museums. It is considered the museum capital of the Southwest. For those sports fans, DFW is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, The Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. You will have plenty to keep you busy!
The Team - The Hospital
Sound recognizes the importance of patient care and also your development and growth. We will be able to provide you with the time to spend with your patients and their families to consistently improve patient care.
- Join this established hospitalist program and be a key component in a 547 bed hospital located in the heart of the southwest
- Recognized as one of the largest academic medical centers in North Texas, and with the largest family medicine program in the nation, you will be working with an engaged medical staff to deliver quality care.
- Enjoy a blocked schedule with 26 weeks off annually and a chance to practice in an environment focused on quality care made possible by a manageable workload
- Procedural requirements are not required and there is a 24/7 Intensivist program
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Benefit from competitive compensation, health benefits, professional liability, 401K contributions, WRVU-based productivity bonuses and paid relocation expenses
- H1b cap exempt
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered