The Team – The Hospital
Wyoming Medical Center
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 191 bed hospital offers 50+ specialties, nationally recognized centers of excellence, the only air ambulance program in the state
- Established 11 physician team with 1 Monday-Friday Advanced Practitioner and the support of a Hospitalist RN
- Closed ICU – with full intensivist support; other subspecialty support available as well
- No procedures required and no codes
- 7on/7off blocked schedule for a sustainable career. Our program is consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Robust compensation package including sign-on bonus plus WRVUs and quality bonuses
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b cap exempt approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Enjoy living near both mountains and water in Casper. Located at the foot of Casper Mountain along the North Platte River, Casper offers hiking, boating, skiing, kayaking, and several golf courses, including an 18-hole championship golf course. Casper draws crowds for a variety of sporting events year-round in its 10,000-seat event center, with popular showcasing the College National Finals Rodeo, the Casper Ghosts professional baseball team, and the AIFL Wyoming Calvary indoor football. As the central hub of Wyoming, Casper offers a thriving downtown full of shopping, businesses, restaurants and entertainment, including the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, Stage III theatre and off-Broadway shows.