The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 260 bed hospital, state of the art facility
- Established 16 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner and 2 hospitalist RNs
- Full subspecialty support to include cardiac, pulmonary, behavioral health, diagnostic services, dialysis, wound care, respiratory care, cancer, orthopedics
- No Call Environment
- Open ICU with Intensivist support
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Meditech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 eligible site
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Nestled in the mountains of western Maryland, Allegany County and the tri-state, area offer a quality lifestyle ideal for both couples and families.
- Two hours from Baltimore, MD and Pittsburgh, PA
- Known for its scenic state parks and outdoor activities
- All types of housing – from a home in a historic district, a contemporary home in a pleasant neighborhood, to a home with a fantastic view in a pastoral setting