Hartford is home to many diverse and historic neighborhoods. Downtown is filled with a number of museums and historical shops and also houses the State Capitol and central business district. The communities surrounding downtown are filled with parks and Universities, one of with being Trinity College, which is one of the nation’s oldest institutions of higher learning.
Connecticut offers 42 higher education institutions, a host of historical and cultural amenities, quality health care and a diverse natural environment from the peak of Bear Mountain to the 1,065 miles of coastal shoreline, which includes all saltwater-influenced watercourses.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Established 18 physician team with excellent nursing staff and dedicated hospitalist RN
- Family Medicine Residency in house – Hospitalist service is non-teaching however team has daily interactions with Residents
- Subspecialty support to include comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services, a maternity care center, rehabilitation services and much more.
- Average 15-18 patients per day
- Hospitalists will run codes; except those that occur in ED.
- Dedicated Nocturnists minimizing night shift requirement
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Flexible schedule and accommodating shift options!
- Meditech EMR
- Paid relocation, Substantial Sign-on Bonuses, and Residency Stipend!
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply