Hospitalist and Nocturnist physician jobs located near Boston, Massachusetts!
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Live in the great city of Boston – enjoy big city amenities while enjoying suburban living
- Top school systems in the country
- Endless options of entertainment, great dining, historic museums, east coastal living!
- Established physician team with strong support of longstanding Chief Hospitalist and Hospitalist RN
- Lucrative pay structure - plus sign on bonus, incentives, paid sick time, full benefits, CME and path to partnership!
- Hospitalists and ED physicians will run codes, No call environment
- Mid-sized Community Hospitals with resident support
- Semi-closed ICU with intensivist coverage; no procedures
- Manageable workload – 15-17 patient encounters daily – 4-8 admits/night
- Flexible scheduling – 12-15 shifts/mo block schedule
- Access SoundInstitute™ a learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Invest in your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track & attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.