The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Sound has wonderful opportunities in the Boston area in a variety of practice environments
- Night shift opportunities available
- Quality and patient satisfaction initiatives are an integral part of Sound’s way of practicing hospital medicine
- Supportive Hospital administration who want to see the Hospitalist team succeed and reach new heights for quality patient care
- Flexible block schedule
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads encouraged to apply
Location and Lifestyle
- Located just 30 mintues to Boston
- Enjoy the amenities of Boston with the ability to live in the suburbs and have a reverse traffic commute.