Located just one hour from Pittsburgh, PA, and two hours from Columbus, OH, Wheeling is a great place to live, work and raise a family! From hundreds of fairs and festivals to arts and culture, there is something for everyone. Year-round activities include golf, hiking, biking, and kayaking/water sports, running, skiing/snowboarding and a host of family activities. Whether you want to visit a world-class zoo or take in the Wheeling Symphony, you are sure to be entertained in the Ohio Valley.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist at Ohio Valley Medical Center, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 225 bed hospital providing an array of primary and tertiary care services, from emergency and trauma care through rehabilitation.
- Established team of 6 hospitalists
- Open ICU
- Hospitalists provide service response for codes and ICU procedures
- No call environment
- Blocked schedule with 7 on / 7 off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- On-site Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
- J1 Eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered