Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine as aSound Physicians Ambassador, and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience. You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
What does it take to be a Sound Emergency Medicine Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region. This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound’s team.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Reasonable scheduling
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses
- Paid expenses for travel
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills