Round Rock, Texas, with a population of around 105,000, is located 15 miles north of Austin in the Central Texas hill country. Round Rock is the 31st largest City in Texas, according to the 2010 U.S. Census Bureau data.
Major employers include Dell, Sears Teleserv, Emerson and Texas Guaranteed Student Loan. Its combined property tax and utility rates are among the lowest in the region. It has an award-winning park system, school district and is one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,000 population in the United States.
Round Rock is the one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, and one of the best-managed cities in Texas. The city has maintained high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas, with industry clusters in Clean Energy, Advanced Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Computer/Software Development. A short drive way, Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Seton Medical Center Williamson is 143-bed facility that offers a wide range of specialty and diagnostic services
• Established 14 physician team with 1 Hospitalist RN and 1 Hospitalist Coordinator
• Open ICU – we follow a subset of our patients
• ER team runs codes
• No Procedures Required
• Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
• Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
• Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
• Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply