Austin, TX – Currently hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Physician Hospitalist)
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix. The secret is out. Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about our legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it's time you did, too.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
• Seton Northwest Hospital is a 124 bed hospital
• Established 8 physician team with an HRN
• Open ICU
• Rapid Response Team
• Full Specialty Support except Neuro
• No Procedures Required
• Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
• Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
• Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
• Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.