Join the next generation of physician leaders!
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Buffalo, New York! As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Opportunity to lead well established program, 10+ years!
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of our workflow and informatics platform and mobile platform Brio
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Relocation package and commencement available
As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team