This southern town is less than an hour from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and offers a low cost of living, very affordable housing options and lots of history with a small town feel. Enjoy renovation and growth of Rocky Mount in Rocky Mount Mills. Rocky Mount has excellent weather with an avarage of 217 sunny days per year.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 280 bed, not-for-profit hospital
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology
- Hospitalists run codes
- Open ICU- procedures are not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Cerner EMR
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to Internal and/or Family Medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply