With close proximity to Napa Valley, San Francisco and Sacramento, this thriving community is a great place to live and work. The community offers a great quality of life with big city access and lower housing costs. Fifteen minutes to Napa Valley, California’s premier wine country you can visit some of the nation’s best vineyards, high-end restaurants, and boutique shopping. Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Napa and other great towns and locations are within a short drive. Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities including boating, fishing, hiking, and skiing, among many others.
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.If you are looking for an excellent hospital to practice in, work-life balance, top-notch hospital leadership with integrity, competitive compensation, a path to partnership, great benefits, and abundant support, we have a career for you!
The Team – The Hospital
- Join our established 20+ physician team as a nocturnist at this 180 acute care hospital
- Practice at this facility backed by a physician-led organization that understands what is important to you
- Competitive Compensation including productivity and quality bonuses
- Excellent sub-specialty support, no procedures necessary
- Focus on high-quality & compassionate care, a manageable workload & the support of a cohesive team
- Strong, collegial relationship between ER and hospitalists
- Predictable block scheduling, 12 hour shifts, manageable admissions
- We provide the infrastructure that enables you to make a measurable difference in care for patients & their families
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained candidates acceptable; Hospitalist experience preferred
- H1b cap exempt facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered