Hospitalist physician job located 40 minutes from Lubbock, TX
Named the “HUB” city, Lubbock’s growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in Texas! Lubbock is a bustling metropolis with great music, shopping and dining, Big 12 Conference sports, a vibrant arts community and acclaimed medical facilities, Lubbock blends small-town charm with west Texas warmth and hospitality.
- Academic City offering programs with Texas Tech locally in Plainview, Amarillo and Lubbock
- Lubbock ranks below average in cost of lining and offers a diverse and strong job market
- Live and Play in Lubbock with short Commute time
- No state tax
- Quick access to DFW, Houston, Lubbock, San Antonio
- Relatively dry climate; summer days are warm to hot with low humidity with pleasant evening; enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine!
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Established 49 bed not for profit hospital
- Established 2 Physician team with strong leadership and very team oriented; Two nocturnist Nurse Practitioners rotating 7 on/7 off
- Procedures and codes required (willing to train); Residents respond to codes
- Open ICU
- 7on/7 off schedule, Day Shifts only with night call while on rotation (pager only)
- Meditech EMR
- 340k+ yearly potential
- Competitive compensation package with bonus structure, commencement bonu,s and relocation allowance
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge capture
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine with 4 plus years’ experience as a hospitalist
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.